otomai-goultarminator Index du Forum

otomai-goultarminator
discutions goultarminator

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HQ] All Grain Brew

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otomai-goultarminator Index du Forum -> Invité -> futur participant!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pericneptu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] All Grain Brew Répondre en citant

All Grain Brew > bit.ly/1t34Bob

10cf746e54
15. The second and more important reason is the satisfaction. 14. Above you see a new trick I learned. All-Grain Brewing .

(170 g) Victory malt 8 oz. That is a decent temp for pitching lager yeast. If you mashed out to 170 F(77 C), and your lauter tun was well insulated, your sparge water should be 170 F(77 C) at the point that it is added. This means I dump in all the sparge water at once, stir, let sit for another 10 minutes, and collect the 2nd runnings. Lautering Step 2: Recirculation (Vorlauf) The aim of recirculation is to draw some wort off from the bottom of the grain bed and return it to the top. (3.9 kg) 2-row pale malt 1 lb. This can be done either by applying direct heat or by stirring in boiling water. How much sparge water will you need? We recommend heating an amount equal to the target pre-boil volume of your wort, plus about 20%. I could have had a little more in my brew kettle and I would have ended with 5.

nova mind macThe Chronicles of Riddick: Dark FuryCaptain America 1941right on time gretchena horrible bossesseventies rock soulawkward fastsub vostfrinterstellar 2014 nlthe secret service 2015the ides of march 720p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    otomai-goultarminator Index du Forum -> Invité -> futur participant! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation